The XY Health Program for Men is a one-of-a-kind physical therapy treatment program for male pelvic pain and incontinence related conditions. These conditions are often seldom talked about in the community, but are nonetheless more prevalent than most people realize.
Under our discreet and professional care, you can expect to learn all of the tools and strategies to permanently improve situations relating to pelvic floor muscle spasm, prostatitis, and incontinence. The program stresses patient involvement and empowerment to make sure your results are long-term.
Our caring staff utilizes the tools in this great protocol to create a truly individualized treatment that will address your specific needs. Whether you are contemplating surgery or have just undergone a prostatectomy, are suffering from pain with sitting or intercourse, or are having difficulty holding urine, the XY Health Program for Men will help you overcome these challenges.
Benefits of The XY Health™
- Return to a pain-free lifestyle
- Sit for long periods of time without pain
- Learn strategies to maintain your results
- Stop leaking with laughing, coughing, & sneezing
- Improve intimate relations
- Stop urgency or pain with urination
- Prepare for an upcoming prostatectomy surgery
Common Conditions We Help You Overcome
- Pelvic/Hip pain
- Pelvic floor muscle spasm
- Lower back pain/Radiculapathy
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Interstitial cystitis